- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ Banana
- ¼ cup Steal Cut Oats
- 1 tbs Almond Butter or Peanut Butter (optional)
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 lg Frying Pan
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Olive Oil Spray
- Grind oats in a mini food processor or blender.
- Add banana, eggs, spices, peanut butter, and pumpkin. Blend until consistency.
- Spray pan with olive oil.
- Turn stovetop to medium high and wait for pain to heat. Once hot, carefully pour small amounts of batter to make mini pancakes (the larger they are, the harder they are to flip).
- Once the pancakes start to bubble. Flip them. Approximately a minute on each side.
- Make sure to spray pan in-between so that they do not stick.
- Serve with pure maple syrup.