•1 lb of Organic Lean Ground Turkey
•1tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
•2 tbs of Red Onion
•¾ cup of grated Zucchini
•¼ cup grated Carrot
•2 tbs Parmesan Cheese
•2 tbs of Organic Ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and carrot, and set aside with chopped onion. *make sure zucchini has been dried with paper towel to absorb moisture.
3. In a bowl combine meat, egg, Mrs. Dash, parmesan cheese, and ketchup. Mix with hands.
4. Fold vegetables into meatloaf.
5. Spray cupcake pan with olive oil. * If this is for a party, you may prefer to use tin liners.
6. Spoon meatloaf into individual cupcake tins about ¾ of a way high.
7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Mashed Cauliflower Frosting
•½ head Cauliflower
•Organic Non-fat Milk
•Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
•Kosher Salt/Fresh Ground Pepper
•1 tbs of Butter with Olive Oil
1. Boil cauliflower until it falls apart when speared.
2. In a Magic Bullet or mini food processor combine cauliflower, a splash of non-fat milk, garlic powder, and 2 tbs of greek yogurt cream cheese.
3. Blend until a smooth “potato” paste forms.
4. Add salt and pepper (to taste)
5. Plop one tablespoon of mash on individual turkey meatloaf cupcakes. (If making these ahead of time or for meal prep, wait to add until just before consumption).
12 servings (2 cupcakes per serving)
1) 1/2 lb Natural Lean Ground Turkey
2) 2 tsp Mr. Dash-Garlic and Herb
3) pinch Organic Garlic
4) 1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss wedge
5) 1 La Tortilla Factory Wrap Minis-Multibran
1) Combine ground turkey, Mr. Dash, and garlic.
2) Divide the meat into 3 servings and shape into 3 neat patties.
3) Cook on grill or bake until preferred (I like mine cooked on the well side).
4) Microwave Mini Wrap with laughing cow spread for 15 seconds.
5) Add lettuce and burger