Ingredients: 1 package of Broccoli Slaw
1/2 head of Broccoli
Newman’s Own Lite Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 cup of brown rice
Thin-Sliced Organic Chicken (1 pound)
Garlic Powder and Ginger (optional)
1. Marinate chicken in dressing for 1-2 hours.
2. Steam broccoli/broccoli slaw either via microwave/in separate pans.
3. Boil Rice until cooked.
4. Sauté rice, vegetable mix, and dressing in a large pan on low heat.
5. Sauté chicken in a separate pan on medium heat.
6. Add chicken, additional dressing, ginger, garlic powder, and sesame seeds to big pan and sauté on medium heat until desired.
7. Enjoy guilt free!!