•1 lb of Organic Lean Ground Turkey
•1tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
•2 tbs of Red Onion
•¾ cup of grated Zucchini
•¼ cup grated Carrot
•2 tbs Parmesan Cheese
•2 tbs of Organic Ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and carrot, and set aside with chopped onion. *make sure zucchini has been dried with paper towel to absorb moisture.
3. In a bowl combine meat, egg, Mrs. Dash, parmesan cheese, and ketchup. Mix with hands.
4. Fold vegetables into meatloaf.
5. Spray cupcake pan with olive oil. * If this is for a party, you may prefer to use tin liners.
6. Spoon meatloaf into individual cupcake tins about ¾ of a way high.
7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Mashed Cauliflower Frosting
•½ head Cauliflower
•Organic Non-fat Milk
•Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
•Kosher Salt/Fresh Ground Pepper
•1 tbs of Butter with Olive Oil
1. Boil cauliflower until it falls apart when speared.
2. In a Magic Bullet or mini food processor combine cauliflower, a splash of non-fat milk, garlic powder, and 2 tbs of greek yogurt cream cheese.
3. Blend until a smooth “potato” paste forms.
4. Add salt and pepper (to taste)
5. Plop one tablespoon of mash on individual turkey meatloaf cupcakes. (If making these ahead of time or for meal prep, wait to add until just before consumption).
12 servings (2 cupcakes per serving)
1) Preheat oven to 475.
2) Carefully jab a knife into the spaghetti squash, making sure to leave a generous amount of wholes to allow for the vegetable to steam.
3) Bake whole for 30 minutes then cut in half and out scoop seeds. Add 2 tsp of olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper to each half and bake face up for another 20-30 minutes.
4) In a pan sear, bake, or grill 1 chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, rosemary, and pepper.
4) Scrape out one half (for 1 serving) and add one laughing cow light swiss wedge..mix and micro for 20 seconds to melt.
5) Slice chicken into strips and add to squash with a little parmesan (optional)!