1 1/2 cups of Brussel Spouts (I used baby)
1 tbs of Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbs of Pure Maple Syrup
1 heaping tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chili Mexican mix powder to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and bake on 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
I like mine a little crunchy so I usually go for the full 15!
I have been having a hard time digesting gluten lately so I decided to experiment with some flour free pumpkin muffins. I have to admit it was a fail the first few times, but I finally got it right and these are amazing!!!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
-1 1/2 cups of oats
-1/4 cup egg whites or egg beaters
-1/4 cup of plain nonfat greek yogurt
-1/4 cup veg oil or 1/2 cup applesauce
-nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger to taste (I like a lot!!)
-1 cup of pumpkin
-1/8 cup stevia
-tsp of baking soda
-tbs of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until they form a consistent mixture. (You can put the oats into a food processor but I didn’t.) I let mine sit for 10 minutes so that the oats absorbed the batter.
3. Place baking cups into regular sized cupcake tray cups and spoon 2 tbs sized spoonfuls into each cup.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. They are finished cooking when a toothpick or knife can be stuck in them and come out clean!
5. Consume 1 muffin with a complete protein (eggs) for a yummy fall breakfast!!
Serving size: 12
Just in time for fall!!! This shake is nutrient packed with 18g of protein and just 200-220 calories!!!
Mix the following ingredients in a blender until they form a smooth consistency:
-4oz plain greek yogurt
-1 small frozen banana
-1/4 cup purred 100% pumpkin
-1/2 cup vanilla almond/soy milk
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp nutmeg
-1/2 tsp of ginger
-2 ice cubes
Optional- Add 2 tbs of light Cool Whip and sprinkle some extra cinnamon (fat burner). Enjoy!!!
1) Preheat oven to 475.
2) Carefully jab a knife into the spaghetti squash, making sure to leave a generous amount of wholes to allow for the vegetable to steam.
3) Bake whole for 30 minutes then cut in half and out scoop seeds. Add 2 tsp of olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper to each half and bake face up for another 20-30 minutes.
4) In a pan sear, bake, or grill 1 chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, rosemary, and pepper.
4) Scrape out one half (for 1 serving) and add one laughing cow light swiss wedge..mix and micro for 20 seconds to melt.
5) Slice chicken into strips and add to squash with a little parmesan (optional)!
<blockquote>From a girl with body image issues to a young woman pursuing a career in nutrition and fitness. Who would of thought? I never post pictures of myself on here but I am so proud of how far I have come. Nourish your body!! Love yourself!!<blockquote>