- 1 large Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 1-2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 Red Onion
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- 3 Applegate Organic Chicken Sausage Links
- Organic Garlic cloves
- Olive Oil Spray
- Baking Dish
- Frying Pan
- Large Bowl
- Rinse spaghetti squash and carefully stab with a knife to allow heat to escape.
- Cook spaghetti squash in the microwave (cuts cooking time in 1/2). Approximately 6 minutes on each side. The squash will be soft when cooked.
- Once squash is done, carefully remove from microwave, cut in half, and let cool (15-20minutes). Squash will be extremely hot. I would recommend using oven mitts.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a teaspoon of EVOO and garlic, add chicken sausage, and cook until brown.
- Rinse zucchini and tomatoes. Slice Zucchini (1/2 inch thick) and cut tomatoes into halves. Finely slice onion. Roast in baking dish with 1 tbs of EVOO for 20 minutes.
- Scoop seeds from spaghetti squash and fork into large bowl.
- Once veggies are done add to spaghetti squash with 1tbs of EVOO and sea salt & pepper to taste. Toss dish.
- Slice chicken sausage and add to dish.