- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash ( or 2 Small )
- Franks Hot Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 2 organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Organic American Cheese Slices (I used Trader Joe’s brand) Or Mozzarella
- 1 Large and 1 Small Bowl
- Baking Dish
- Aluminum Foil (Optional)
- Nonstick Coconut Oil Spray
- Rinse spaghetti squash and stab to allow air to vent. I cook my spaghetti squash in the microwave because it cuts the cooking time in half! Typically 5 minutes of each side does the trick.
- Carefully remove squash with an oven mitt and let sit to cool (it will be hot!!).
- Marinate chicken in hot sauce and grill until desired. Do not over cook chicken because it will be going in the oven later!
- Once squash is cool enough, cut in half and scoop seeds.
- Rake squash with a fork in a large bowl and combine with 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese, 1 tbsp of olive oil, and garlic powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking dish with aluminum foil and/or nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice chicken breasts and toss with hot sauce in small bowl (hot sauce amount as desired).
- Add chicken to the large bowl of spaghetti squash and drizzle with hot sauce.
- Pour into baking dish and bake on 350 for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove dish from oven and top with 1 slice of sliced cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts and bubbles.
- Remove from oven. Let sit to cool and serve!