- 3 Zucchinis
- Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces Ground Chicken or Turkey Breast
- Light Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- Fresh Salsa/Guacamole (optional additions)
- Baking Sheet(s)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Frying Pan
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice zucchini into thin chips.
- Line baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with Olive Oil.
- Cover trays with zucchini chips. Do not overlap zucchini.
- Bake until fully cooked, then flip and broil until crispy!!!* Cooking times vary depending on chip slice width and ovens. Unfortunately you will have to watch them ;).
- Spray frying pan with olive oil and brown meat on medium high. Finely chop and add hot sauce (optional).
- Combine chips on one baking and sheet layer with cheese and meat.
- Turn off oven and let sit until cheese melted. Oven will already be hot!
- Top with lettuce, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.