•4-6 Sm Zucchinis
•2-3 Eggs (cage-free, purchased from a local farm if possible!)
•1/2 cup parmesan grated cheese
• sea salt/freshly ground pepper
• baking pan
• medium bowl
• nonstick olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick olive oil.
3. Rinse zucchini and slice into vertical wedges (wedge fries).
4. Separate egg whites in a medium bowl and pour cheese onto a clean flat surface.
5. Dip “fries” into egg white and roll in cheese.
6. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired. I like to broil the last few minutes for crispiness!
7. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper (if desired) and enjoy!!